Monday, August 10, 2015

Mojo Monday 410

This is my first entry into the Mojo Monday challenge, but probably not my last.  I love the inspiration for creativity these sketches give me.  There is one new technique included in this card.  I recently purchased a Heidi Swapp Minc Machine which I adore.  The paper on this card is from Papertrey's In Bloom paper pad.  I scanned the black and white paper and printed it on my laser jet.  It was then foiled with Opal iCraft deo foil.  You can't tell in the photo but the shine is dazzling.  I am a huge fan of PTI, I have the In Bloom stamps and dies also.  I was trying to use them to make a card on the foiled background when the Mojo Monday e-mail landed in my in-basket... and, Bob's your uncle.

#2867
Supplies:
Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet Card Stock & Ink, In Bloom Paper Pad, Confetti Garland Die, Birthday Basics Stamp Set, Shaker Shapes: Balloon Die, Circle Die
Tim Holtz Crazy Thoughts
Heidi Swapp Vellum, Minc Machine
iCraft Opal Deco Foil
DCWV Glitzy Glitter

1 comment: