Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Everybody Loves a Circus

I was thrilled to get permission from Mo Manning to combine Kat at the Carnival with Make It Crafty's Circus Tent. I love these images together. I used my Grand Calibur and my Grand Oval dies to make a shaped card. Then I cut another single oval out and adhered it to the top covering up the flat hinge area. I used a slightly smaller oval to cut out the image I created in CorelDraw. The background was airbrushed with my Copic Airbrush. A second printed image was used to cut out the Big Top sign which was popped up. I find I am using my CorelDraw and Photoshop Elements more often these days. It's a slow creep from rubber to digital although I will never abandon completely my rubber stamps.








Paper: DCWV Dots Stripes & Plaids; Stamps: Make It Crafty Circuit Tent, Mo Manning Kat at the Carnival, PaperTrey Just the Ticket; Spellbinder Grand Ovals; Copics: [Tent YR18, YR24, BG49, E55, E57, Y02, YG17, C3, C1, Spica: Turquoise, Orange][Skin E000, E11, R20][Bag N4, Y08, C1, Spica Red][Hair Y38, Y13,Y19][Clothes R81, R85, R83][Sky B91][Ground G24][Clouds B000]

No comments:

Post a Comment