Saturday, February 22, 2014

Accordion Circle Card




I am loving these new Karen Burniston Pop It Ups dies.  This is the number 769 Accordion Circle with a few adjustments.  I also ordered number 770 Square with Circle Frame Edges.  I cut one circle frame, taped it together, scanned it, imported it into MTC, traced and then had a file with a complete frame that I could cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I've used both my file and the 770 file and like them both equally well.  The 770 file comes with three different designs, mine only has one so far but I could alter that.  I pulled out my small Penny Black stamps for this card and colored them with my Copics.  This card is perfect for those little images.  My white circles were cut from the Spellbinder Classic Circle Large set, the third one in.  I also cut frames for the back of this card to create a more polished card.  The paper is Recollections Black and White Paper Pad, the stamp sets are Purrfect Day and Hugs.  I chalked the cheeks with Pebbles Inc Chalk and added some Stardust Stickles to the flowers. 

1 comment: