Sunday, January 26, 2014

You there....a little privacy please...

This morning while taking something things to the laundry room I discovered Sadie in the litter box and she gave me such a look.  I backed out and waited for her to leave the laundry room.  I needed to add some more toilet paper to the cabinet so went into the spare bedroom to get a couple of rolls and discovered Sadie in the litter box there - another look.  So, again, I backed out and waited for her to be done.  I don't think that's ever happened before.  She's pretty secretive unlike Sassy who doesn't care who in the world watches her go to the bathroom, in fact often goes when I ask her to.

Sadie woke us up this morning a little after four.  I've told Carl if he feeds them at that time in the morning, they will be hungry tomorrow morning at the same time.  I would wait until six and feed them the same time every day.  At least Sadie would let us sleep a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment