Saturday, September 28, 2013

Poop, poop, poop...

Poop again - this time on my corduroy chair in the family room.  I suspect Sassy but we're not sure, this was medium sized.  Luckily, we had the chair covered, so no damage.  Our next step will be to lock Sassy up at night.  We don't know that she's guilty but it will tell us who is.  If Sassy is locked up then poop on the chair would belong to Sadie.  Of course, then we'd have to lock Sadie up.  Perhaps medicating Sassy would be the next step.  We're just tired of the constant stress - if it isn't one that's the problem, it's the other.  Why can't we all just get along?

I've ordered some catnip oil to spray on the scratching posts to divert Sadie's attention from the good chairs.  I read good reviews about it so at $10.00 versus $500.00 for a new chair, I was sold.  It should be here on Monday (thank goodness for Amazon prime). 

No comments:

Post a Comment