Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Travelin' man.....

I'm sure there aren't many of you who missed me, but Carl and I are out on another epic journey.
We left home on June 11th heading for Yellowstone National Park.  We drove through the Badlands National Park...
got snowed, sleeted and hailed on....
drove the Beartooth mountains....
made a new friend....
drove to Moab, UT...

visited Arches National Park....
drove through Canyonlands National Park....
stopped at Dead Horse Point State Park....
played with Carl's birthday camera which he may never get back....

3 comments:

  1. I've been missing you!

    Praying that Sassy will behave herself when you get home.

    Be safe, have a marvelous time!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would be posting pictures of your travels! Wonderful scenery and enjoy your succint captions :) Was sorry to read of Sassy's backsliding. I also suspect it was seperation issues. That poor kitty must have a rough life before she was rescued by you.
    Have a safe trip!
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the scenery! You are doing great with that camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete