Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fall down, go boom...


I made this card yesterday for the son of a dear friend in Montana.  He had an paragliding accident in Mexico and broke some things that are painful for him now.  We hope he has a fast recovery.

I adore this new release from Peachy Keen stamps.  I've been buying their faces since the Cricut first came out and I bought Animal Kingdom.  I've added faces to everything, their stamps are so versatile I eagerly await each new collection.  They have faces for everything - animals, monsters, aliens, you name it, they have a face for it.    The background here is also from their new release and I've stamped it with Memento London Fog, stamped the little robot with the same ink, stamped the face again, fussy cut it, and layered it with an Action Wobble.  Framed in red, I think it stands out very well.  The sentiment comes with another of the Peachy Keen releases, Spring Gear Flowers.  I cut the 'Hope You're' apart and made two stamps out of it, stamped the gear (or bottlecap, I can't tell which it is) and popped it up with foam tape.  The inside greeting was arced on my acrylic block (don't you love you can do that to clear stamps?) and stamped in black ink. As my grandma would say "is that a face or what?"; um, yes, Grandma, that's a face.  Best faces in the business by far, check 'em out.



Wherever you are, I hope your day is filled with fun, friends and delicious fat-free snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment