Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Halloween Girl

My daughter and son-in-law have just started their own business making Halloween monsters.  I understand from his Facebook page that the patent for their business logo was just granted.  Gruesome, right?  They are hard at work on their second monster; their first one debuted at Forest City Fright Night in Forest City, IL last Halloween and my daughter finally finished the video.  It's ironic that her birthday card should be a Simply Betty digital because I do believe that Simply Betty is purchasing their second monster - a scary clown.  For those of you that follow the Make It Crafty's Facebook Page, you may remember the dialog about Betty creating a scary clown digi.  Now you know the other side of the story.  I am extremely proud of the coloring and background on this card, I think love helped.

We won't be celebrating her birthday for a bit due to work hours.  We usually hold a big celebration for Mother's Day, my birthday, her birthday, hub's birthday because her hours are insane (she doesn't have time to read my blog so I can post the picture).  And while we don't see each other as much as I'd like, I know she's always a phone call away.  So, to my wonderful daughter....Happy Birthday.


Recipe:  Simply Betty Pipper digital image; 3-D Crystal Lacquer-Berry; Spica Clear and Lilac; Stampin' Up Splatter; Bo Bunny Urban Stamp set; Memento Paris Dusk and London Fog; Spellbinder Standard Circles Small and Beaded Circles; Tiddly Ink Cupcake; Lilac Stickles; Action Wobble under sentiment; Sentiment: Bluebirdflats

No comments:

Post a Comment