Friday, April 27, 2012

One of the lucky ones....

I got a package in the mail yesterday from StampingScrapping.com which contained Cindy Echtinaw's new Spellbinder Card Creator dies.  In less than five minutes I created this card using them.  I cut an 8.5" x 11" piece of Recollections black cardstock in half and scored at 4.25".  Using my Grand Calibur I cut the patterned black and white paper, the black cardstock, a white panel for the inside, and the tag all at the same time.  It only took a second to stamp the tag and glue all the pieces together.  I'm hoping she'll come out with the entire set with an 1/8" reveal soon; these sets have a 1/4" reveal.  There are two sets, a large and small one.  Each one has a 1/2" reveal, combined they have a 1/4" reveal and nest just like the majority of Spellbinder dies.  Now, I know you can cut these panels yourself but when I'm in a hurry to make a card sometimes I don't want to mess with the paper cutter, and just one pass of the GC took minutes.  These sets have been withdrawn from the website for a while, but look for good things in the future from Cindy.


Recipe:  Recollections card stock, Black and White Paper Pad, Spellbinder Fancy Tags Two, StampingScrapping.com Card Creator Large and Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment