Monday, November 14, 2011

My deepest sympathy:

I am crazy about the Sugar Nellie digital stamps.  I'm on pins and needles each release day until I can see them.  I think this last release was the best yet and of course, I bought them all.  This is the first one I've colored.  This card was for a friend who recently lost her father.  He was a gardener so I used a flower background and she is known for wearing hats so this little girl was perfect (she also is very fond of the Sugar Nellie line).  I hope she knows that I'm thinking about her and her family and I'm here if she needs something.

Paper:  DCWV The Garden Party; Stamps: Sugar Nellie Victoria Full Head Digital Stamp, GinaK "Comfort and Peace"; Spellbinder Eyelet Circles; Copics: [Skin E0000, E000, R20][Hair Y0000, Y00][Hat YG00, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR00][Eye B52][Lips R81][Shirt YG07, YG01 Covered with 0][Jacket B000][Hairbow YG11][Shadow N0] Lemon Stickles

Snippet 7: Excerpt from Housekeeping Monthly - 13 May 1955

The Good Wife's Guide:

"Be happy to see him."

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cindy, I do love these new images, fab colouring and background, I am sure your friend will really appreciate it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Cindy I couldnt resist these either, pity it is for such a sad occassion.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and the little girl is so beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete