Monday, May 16, 2011

SSCC Birthday Challenge

It looks like Marci is baking up a birthday cake just for you.  Don't you love La-La Land Stamps?  They're so easy to color and they cut out so easily if you like your images to pop.  This little beauty was cut out and popped up on a Tri-Shutter card with a Martha Stewart border in the background.  The cake was covered with 3D Crystal Lacquer and Fruit Punch Stickles.  I-Rock Rhinestones are the buttons on her jacket.  I am addicted to the new XL Sizzix Dies; this one was a new release at CHA in January that Cindy Echtinaw of StampingScrapping.com ordered for me.  They are a little pricey but if you plan to use it a lot, can become cost effective.  I hate cutting cards like this so I was really pleased they made a die to do it for me.  You still have lots of time to enter this challenge, so go to Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central today.




Martha Stewart Playful Pink Paper Pad; La-La Land Chef Marci, StampingScrapping Fancy Accents and Label Accents; Sizzix Tri-Shutter Card Die; I-Rock Rhinestones; 3D Crystal Lacquer Peach; Martha Stewart Deep Punch Linked Trim; Copics: [Clothes/Hat YG23, 0, Y32][Hair E35, E25, E27][Skin E000, E00, R20][Cake V91, V95, G24, YR000, Stickles Fruit Punch, 3D Crystal Lacquer][Shoes E43, E41]

3 comments:

  1. Geez! Way to sell that Sizzix die! I just have to keep repreating to myself..I'm not going to do it..I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it...
    Love this happy card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Cindy, I like the image and the tri-shutter design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love that bright spring green! You've colored the LaLa beautifully! And, hmmmmm, where ever did you get the idea to use that tri-shutter die?

    ReplyDelete