Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SSDT Creative Partner Thank You Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamping Scrapping Design Team Creative partner Thank You Blog Hop!
Today the design team will feature products from just a few of our Creative Partners. Recently our design team were gifted with products from the following companies:

Spellbinders™ Paper Arts-Grand Calibur
Scor-Pal-Scor-Pal Scoring Board
Basic Grey-Patterned Paper
LaLa Land Crafts-Rubberstamps

Without our Creative Partners our design team members could not create the great projects you see on their blogs. We would like to thank these wonderful companies for their generous donations!

Come hop along with us and enjoy the creative projects our design team members created using these wonderful products. You could win a New Scor-Pal just by leaving a comment on all 13 blogs.

Cindy Echtinaw
Anary Baumgarth
Billie St. Clair
Cindy Close
Dawn Saenz de Viteri
Janine Blackwelder
Karen Stark
Leanne Garner
Sheri Willshire
Stephanie Hester
Vivi Casale
Wini Bell
StampingScrapping Designs

To enter: You must comment on each blog by using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post to be eligible to win. Contest ends 11:59pm 04/03/11. All comments will be verified and a winner will be chosen from those who comment on all 13 blogs. The winner will be notified via email and on 04/05/11.

I have a very generous husband. Every November I leave a wish list on my craft room door and every December everything on my list appears under our Christmas tree. Santa is ALWAYS very good to me. Consequently, I have oodles of tools. I could spend all day here just telling you what they are. And since I dabble in other things besides papercrafting, I have tools for those hobbies, too. Yet, with all those fun things to play with, I have certain 'go to' tools that I use consistently. One used to be my Cuttlebug which has been replaced by the Grand Calibur. I can cut and emboss as many dies as will fit on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper at one time. If you have lots of 'flat' dies, the Grand Calibur might be just what you need; their new Grand Nestabilities Rock. The new ScorPal sits behind me all the time. I use it with every card I make. I've just started making my own envelopes and this is a terrific tool for that. This sweet little matchbox was scored with the ScorPal, assembled, and edges inked. Then I created an Easel Card which I glued to the top. The box measures 3.0" x 5.0". The paper on the top of the card was cut using a Grand Nestability Label 4, the sentiment was cut using the smaller Label 4 Nestabilities. The flourish on the matchbox was cut on my Cricut using an SVG file I found on the internet. Paper: Cryogen, Kraft, Basic Grey; Stamp: LaLa Land Marci with Rose; Stampin' Up; Flowers: PaperTrey; Flourish was an SVG file; Crystal Stickles, Glossy Accents; Brilliance Cosmic Copper Ink; Copics: [Skin E000, E11, R20, E13][Clothes RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, G24][Hat E30, E31, E33, RV10, RV11][Hair Y19, Y11] To enter your name to be counted for both prizes:

52 comments:

  1. Fabulous project C2...as always...you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweetie!! Great project Cindy!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable PROJECT. I absolutely love this and you used my fav colors! GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh she is so sweet!! Awesome job!

    Hugs,
    Froggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwe, C2! She is precious!! Love your little drawer too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always thinking outside of the box...that is my queen! Beautifully done!
    Your loyal
    Duchess of Gilli

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little box!! What a great gift idea!! YOur colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a lucky lady! The only way my husband would be at a craft store would be if he was sitting in the car in the parking lot!

    Cute project! I need to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little box C2! And as always your coloring rocks! Love your work it's always beautiful! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that little box/drawer! What a magnificent idea! Great choice of stamp too! The little cutie looks so shy and elegant at the time! Love it!
    Great colorwork too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,Cindy ! Yr Matchbox is cute ! Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. I have been wanting to try the box card. I must try this, as it is so cute. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing the project.
    Hugs, Barbara in SC

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one cute box card. Hugs, Brenda M

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your box. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice coloring
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea! That matchbox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute project! Very nice indeed!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the box just the right size!

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning matchbox with that adorable girl on top!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is SO adorable! I especially love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great project! I realy need a Score Pal. I love making unusual cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute, nicely done..love those Spellbinders products

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your project is soooo cute! What a neat idea. I love it !
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cindy I love your decorated match box. And the image you used is so darn adorable & colored so well. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is precious! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the wonderful coloring. Also these dies are fantastic. Love the size

    ReplyDelete
  28. very gorgeous card C2!! love your project!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your match box and your coloring is great, especially love your skin coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable project! And Marcy is colored so nicely! Love the colors! And I agree, she IS "Simply Adorable"!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute easel/matchbox--great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow great project!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great project!. I'm gonna have to make one of those boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely PRECIOUS! A fantastic project! Love the color scheme - one of my favs! Loves & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous Project!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the little box...how cute it is

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this project...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty - awesome work.

    mmlmn @polarcomm.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute project. This looks hard to do. Great job!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  40. How cute is this! Love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very cute! I love this little matchbook idea!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Neat project. That little Marci girl is so adorable. I think it might be the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice Santa! Even picks up the list - WOW!

    ReplyDelete