Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SSCC Winter Challenge

I hope this is my very last winter card. I've had enough winter this year to last me for several years and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only person that feels that way. This card is for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central challenge "Winter" which started on January 17. This challenge ends on January 30 so you still have lots of time to enter. Why don't you pop over there and see what the girls on the design team have up their sleeves?

I stamped the Magnolia Winter Day background on Beckett Radiance cardstock and heat embossed with an iridescent embossing powder. The snowflakes and tree are buttons from Michaels, purchased at the after Christmas sale. I really like this image.



Paper: Bazzill, DCWV The Luxury Stack; Stamps: Magnolia Winter Day, Magnolia Tilda as Lucia, Whipper Snapper sentiment, Stampendous; Stampendous Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder; Copics: [Skin R20, E00, E000, E0000][Hair Y38, Y08, Y06, Y02][Candle E40, Y17, Y13][Headpiece YG03, Spica Red][Clothes B0000, B000, B00, Spica Clear]

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, lovely soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is adorable card C2.. I love Tilda as Lucia!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Cindy - I love the embossed detail on the background, I can just make it out the picture. Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, I like the tilda and the lovely frosty embossed backgroud
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft, sweet, gentle card Cindy!

    ReplyDelete