Monday, December 13, 2010

I promised you....

This is the first box that I cut with my Cricut Cartridge - Wrap it Up. It's big enough to hold a cupcake but if you add acetate to the openings on the inside, you could fill it with candy. I've used a Hero Arts stamp to stamp a cupcake and overlay the cartridge cupcake. A rhinestone finished it off. I wrapped the box with some wired ribbon and stamped a tag using the same Hero Arts stamp set. The box was cut from a single sheet of 12x12 double sided paper and about half of it was left. I stamped the cupcake on the side of the paper that's on the inside of the box. I used the 'fit to page' button on my Expression; this box measures about 2 3/4" square. I'll be making more boxes from this cartridge as I have time.


Paper: Martha Stewart Playful Pink; Stamps: Hero Arts; Cricut Cartridge: Wrap It Up

5 comments:

  1. My queen...see why I continue to be a loyal subject? Awwww the things you inspire me to do....all good BTW...LOL
    hugs
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is just too cute! I think I may need this cartridge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You so make me want this cartridge now!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute! You're not supposed to be enabling me! LOL

    ReplyDelete