Friday, December 10, 2010

A little of this; a little of that...

First of all, I'd like to give 3 snaps for some great customer service. I thought StampingScrapping.com had the best customer service, but I recently found another company that's as good as hers. I ordered some items to make Christmas gifts from Factory Direct.com, got them quickly, but didn't actually use any until last night. One of the items I ordered did not work. So, last night around 7:00pm, I logged on to their site, used their contact us form and told them the order number, the item and the problem. This morning at 7:44am, I received a reply and a notice that a new item had been mailed to me. Which is terrific because I really need it. So, if you're looking for items like doll parts and refillable ornaments, (they don't compete with Cindy), give them a try. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

My second item today is "my Christmas cards are done"....Hallelujah! I've even mailed the out of state cards but still have some square ones to take to the post office for extra postage.

My third item is I recently received my Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge and cut my first box with it. I'm going out on a limb here and say that this might be one of the best all purpose cartridges they make. You can make a shaped card, a gift tag and a box all in the same theme. The box I created yesterday is a cupcake box cut with my "fit to page" button which made it as big as it could be on the 12x12 sheet. It's big enough to hold a cupcake or a cupcake candle - or even just a bag of candy. My next post will have a picture of the box after I decorate it and fill it. This cartridge covers all occasions from Father's Day to Birthdays to all holidays. Something for everyone. And the blackout tags are wonderful, easily used with any stamp sentiment. I understand it's a popular item so you may have to wait for it, but it's worth it.

This is one of my Christmas cards for 2010. I also made 50 ornaments using two different stamps. Might I whine a little here and say my wrist hurts? The good news is, I'm off to the next big thing...

Might I just inject a small advertisement for the JustRite font sets? You can make any phrase you want in any configuration that you have a stamper for. I use them all the time.

Paper: Anna Griffin Christmas Scrapbook Cardstock; Stamps: PrairieFairyDesigns digi, JustRite Times New Roman 25 pt; Flower Soft Polar White; Glossy Accents; Tulip Glitter Fabric Paint; Spellbinder Snowflake Pendant, Classic Oval Large; Copics: BV0000, C3, C1, R000, 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment