Sunday, October 3, 2010

Name that song #1...

Coming back from the grocery store the other day with the radio cranked up as loud as I could stand it, the thought occurred to me that I could make a card out of the song I was singing (off-key, I might add). I'm a child of the 60's so that's my music of choice. We have a terrific radio station called Hippie Radio and I'm a fan. They play all those songs I listened to in high school and even some 70's and 80's. So....this is the card, you supply the song. Since I plan to do this periodically, I will supply the decade. All you win by guessing right is bragging rights.

Hint: Between 1960 and 1963 - Name that song.....


Paper: Stash; Stamps: Magnolia Witch Tilda, unknown calendar stamp; Spica Clear; Stickles Black Diamond; Marth Stewart Ribbon Border Punch; Copics: [skin E00, E000, R20][Broom Y26, Y23, E55, E57][Dress, Hat, Shoes W6, W9, W8, YG03, G94][Hair E07, E09, E19]

No comments:

Post a Comment