Saturday, October 9, 2010

I love red...

Red is the color I always go to when I'm looking for cheerful. This paper is really terrific, it's from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad I purchased from Cindy at StampingScrapping.com. I embossed the PaperTrey flowers with a red embossing powder. I cut some out and stamped some on the greeting. The flower centers are rhinestones from my stash. The ribbon was a stroke of luck, I had purchased it years ago at one of the Michael's $1.00 sales and never opened it. Since I've organized my ribbon, it's really easy to see the patterns and colors, this one just jumped out at me. I have a collection of the Magnolia Crystals but this is the first time I've used any of them, cute aren't they?

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia, Stash; Stamps: Magnolia Bon Voyage, Stampin' Up sentiment & rectangle; PaperTrey flower; Stampin Stuff Embossing Powder Red Tinsel; Magnolia Crystals; Copics: [Skin E11, E00. E000, R20][Clothes YG01, YG13, YG03, YG17][Hair E21, E33, E30]

No comments:

Post a Comment