Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reduce, reuse, recycle...

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - Have you ever had to quit a project in the middle because housework or dinner got in the way? I have a cat and sometimes when I come back to the project I find pieces of it all over. So, I went to Dollar General and got a really cheap package of ziplock bags. Now, when I have to leave a project half-finished or I run out of inspiration in the middle of it, I put all the pieces of the project in the zip lock bag. I can come back to it at any time (even weeks later) and know everything will be in the bag. When I finish the project, the bag goes back into the package for reuse. Of course, this won't work for scrappers, their paper is too big but for cardmakers, a sandwich bag is the perfect size to hold paper, cardstock, embellishments, ribbon and anything else you might care to use on it. And....the bag can be reused for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, This is gorgeous! LOVE Tilda!!

    Thank-you for commenting on my Alice project. I plan to auction the shadow box frame for a childrens hospice :)

    Take care! Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cindy lovethishun, fantastic colouring and I love her on the log, your butterfly looks gorgeous too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete