Sunday, August 15, 2010

Troublemaker

I just got my new Magnolia Bon Voyage stamps from stampingscrapping.com and I've been in my craft room all day working. Ok, so I only got two cards done and this isn't one of them. This one does, however, use a new Cuttlebug Heritage folder. This makes a really special and quick background and combines well with the Spellbinder Oval dies. I plan to use this exact same card without the image when I finally get my McGill Flower Punches. Wouldn't this look wonderful with a couple of peonies on it? Maybe as a sympathy card. I think the McGill flowers are going to be so spectacular that you won't want to combine them with any images. So, to this little imp. I'll be posting my Maggies soon, but I tell you, I'm captivated by these little girls. So, I just keep downloading and coloring. Any comments would be much appreciated. Good or bad, all criticism is constructive.
Paper: Stash; Stamp: Kenny K Digital Stamp; Cuttlebug Heritage Embossing Folder; Spica: Blossom, Clear, Silver; Distress Ink Weathered Wood; Spellbinder Classic Ovals Large; Copics: [Skin R20, E00, E000, BG15, BG000, R12, E11][Pants R81, R83, R85][Top GY06, YG09, R83, R85, R81][Hair E33, E21, E30][Shoes T1, T3, T4][Ice Cream RV02, E34][Outline N1, N0, 0]

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card hun! Love that Kenny K image she's beautiful and that embossed background rocks!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete