Friday, August 6, 2010

SSCC #3 - Color Inspiration

I must have looked at this picture for 30 minutes before a card "jumped" out at me. I love the headboard here and I remembered a stamp set I haven't used yet. I purchased it to make a card for a great friend who was into quilting but before I could make the card, she changed her passion to weaving. I was a day late and a dollar short, I guess. But I had the set to use on this card so, I combined the squares with the color...Check out the new Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog here. and came up with this card. There is real sewing thread wrapped around the spools. This was a fun card to make and I hope you like it.

Paper: Bazzill & Stash; Stamps: Magnolia Dinner Tilda, PaperTrey Quilter's Sample; Stickles: Orange Peel, Crystal, Yellow; Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder; Spica: Clear, Pink; Offray Ribbon colored with Y19; Sewing Thread; Copics: [skin R20, E00, E000][Hair E37, E35, E34][Spools E34, E43, YG93, YR18][Quilt Squares YG93, Y19][Scissors T3][Shoes T4][Clothes R81, R83]

No comments:

Post a Comment