Sunday, August 8, 2010

A song in my heart....

I saw a cute challenge while I was surfing yesterday. Of course, I can't find it now but the challenge was to make a card for a song. With a nod to my friend, Diane and apologies to my "practice husband", I offer this card. The song I picked was "True Love Never Runs Smooth" by Gene Pitney. I still play his music today; he had a great string of hits in the 60s. When I was married to my practice husband, there were numerous times I wanted to find a truly good voodoo doll and fill it up with pins. Fortunately for both of us we are now married to other people, I found my prince and he found someone to make him behave. I am very taken with these Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, they appeal to the dark side in me. They were designed by artist Annie Rodrigue who must also have a dark side.

Paper: Stash; Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie, skull stamp unknown; Distress Black Soot; Spica Clear, Lilac, Cloud 9 Design Hearts, Martha Stewart Ribbon, Copics: [Skin R11, E00, E000][Hair BV04, BV01, BV00, BV13][Eyes RV000][Clothes T2, BV11, BV04, BV01, T3, BV13, BV02][Doll R12, R21, R22]

No comments:

Post a Comment