Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central's first challenge - "Wedding"

I loved this image the second I saw it. It's so sophisticated. I couldn't wait to ink it up but I don't know anyone getting married right away, so I was really happy when Cindy Echtinaw decided to combine some of her blogs to show off more stamp manufacturers in one place and decided on weddings as the first topic. This is the first challenge for this blog which will highlight more than Magnolia stamps. Most of the materials can be purchased from Cindy's shop: stampingscrapping.com. Cindy's customer service is exceptional - she begins as a 'store' and ends up a 'friend'. To know her is to love her. OK, off my soapbox...
These are the supplies that I used to make this card: Paper: Making Memories Wedding, Stash; Stamps: Magnolia Bride & Bridesmaid; Krylon Silver Leafing Pen; Smooch: Illuminate; Smooch Silver; Kaiser Pearls; Copics: [Skin R20, E00, E000][Hair (E33, E21, E30)(E99, YR23, Y21)][Veil R00 - Illuminate][Dress R000, R0000][Bridesmaid dress RV00, Y000, Illuminate][Flowers R83, R81, Y17, YG25, Y08][Basket E30][Shoes W8, N8]; MS Scoreboard; Glue Glider Pro, Spellbinders Pendant Fleur de Lis; Spellbinders Classic Squares Large, Glimmer Mist - Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment