Monday, July 12, 2010

Organization

OK, tell the truth, do you have supplies in so many nooks and crannies that you sometimes have trouble locating or even remembering the supplies you own? Have you ever ordered something that you already had but didn't remember you had? When I was Copic Certified, one of the things the instructor told us was to keep a book with those color combos that you really liked in it. I carried that a bit farther and put lots of other things in my book. I punched out every punch I had and put an example in my book. I printed out the picture of every Spellbinder die that I owned and put it in my book. I keep track of which Distress Inks match which Copics. You know all those little Cuttlebug embossing folders? They're in the book. The Cuttlebug die/folder combinations - in the book. The book also tells me WHERE those supplies are [my drawers are numbered]. Ideas for cards and hints on how to do things better or differently - go in the book. This is my stamping bible and it's on my craft table all the time.

This card was created with paper from my stash. The butterfly is a Cuttlebug die/folder combination on a Spellbinder's Dahlia. The ticket stamp is from Whimsy. All the embellishments were sprayed with Copics using the airbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment