Saturday, June 26, 2010

Old and new...

For those of you keeping track, my baby bluebirds fledged on the 24th. Either mom and dad are building a new nest in the box in the backyard (the west box) or it's a completely different pair. The nest was finished when I checked the box earlier today. My husband attached a squirrel/raccoon/snake baffle to the west box which has never had one. I have cleaned out the north box and am waiting for another pair of bluebirds but a wren seems interested. Either way, this is the box I see from my craft room so except for house sparrows, I will rent to any occupants for the entertainment value I receive while I work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun, wow this is lovely, great idea for the layout and Tilda's so cute, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete