Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oy vey

Being a member of a design team is no walk in the park. I love the honor but I've always been a free spirit when it comes to crafting, the mood hits, I respond. When you're on a design team it's kind of like a job. We get assignments - 2 cards, this theme, 2 cards, that theme. Ok, now I have pressure. Throw in a due date and now I have panic. Some days I should have stood in bed. So...this is what I looked like today as I tried to come up with 2 spring cards, 2 wedding cards and 2 4th of July cards. It didn't help that my bluebirds are back and periodically checking out the box they probably used last year. So, I color with a copic, I stand in front of the window, I color with a copic, I stand...well, you get the picture. I have ADD when the BBs get here, all I want to do is listen to the male sing and watch the nest building. When the babies hatch, I will share pictures with you. I always feel like a new grandmother when we have chicks.



Paper: K&Co Que Sera Sera; Kaiser Rhinestones; Art Impressions Stamp; Copics: Y02, R21, E11, E00, R81, E57, E59, BG10, BG11, N3, C1

1 comment:

  1. Do I see this card in my mail box? ; )
    HAHHAHA...I love this!!!!
    Yeah I agree with you...people think being a member of a DT is jusr glamour...But it takes a village to make the mojo works and get the cards done ahead of time!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete