Thursday, February 25, 2010

3rd Cartridge – Sentimentals

This cartridge has many images that can be used with Magnolias. Consider the hand on page 26. Tilda Writing in Diary would be perfect sitting on the cuff with “write soon” as a sentiment. How about the hand on page 27 with the envelope? Tilda could sit on the envelope and the sentiment could read “Just a Note”, JustRite has a great circle stamp with those words. Check out the key on page 36 - "Key to My Heart". This cartridge also contains card bases and envelopes. It’s great and I highly recommend it for greeting cards with Maggies.



Paper: from the unnamed stash; Cricut Sentimentals Cartridge; Stamps: Valentine Tilda, Rubber Stampede Solidago Sprig, Whipper Snapper; Spica: Baby Blue; Kaiser Rhinestones; Spellbinder Tag; Copics: R21, E11, E00, B32, B34, BV13, Y02, Y08, Y13
I got some HUGE news today…Mike Holmes and Mike Rowe are both single. So, there’s hope for me. I’m afraid I have a crush on both of them. Mike Rowe has taught me a ton about how things work, using his unique sense of humor, and I have a lot of admiration for those people who do the nasty jobs that keep the world going. I love the way that Mike Holmes puts people’s lives back together again and his righteous indignation when some trusting person relies on a contractor to do what they promised to do and gets the short end of the stick.

(Someone is breathing a big sigh of relief, aren’t you??)

Things I wonder: Why Depends Underwear uses the differences in the way the sexes merge into traffic to advertise their product? The relevancy escapes me.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I love this. I love my cricut and the more I can use it the better!!!

    ReplyDelete