Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st Cartridge - My Community

I have to admit, when I decided to do this, I had no idea just how hard it was going to be. The first thing I did was put the names of all my cartridges on 3 x 5 cards, mixed them up, and drew one. My first challenge was "My Community". I made 3 different cards and hated each one. And then I decided to make the door hanger. You just know that Giggling Tilda thinks that mommy and daddy are kissing. Yuch! When she grows up, she's never going to kiss a boy.



This door hanger is 11.5" long and was cut out three times, twice on plain cardstock and once on patterned cardstock. I glued all three together for strength. The diecut is a Sizzix die, the sentiment was computer generated.

3 comments:

  1. cute! I think using the circut is so fun w/these images. I've used it a few times myself - so creative! tfs!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and cute..I love the idea! The image fit the message perfectly!! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete