Friday, January 22, 2010

I love a good challenge

My husband's mother was perhaps one of the biggest challenges of my life. Eccentric would have been a good description. We have lots of good stories but my favorite one was the year we decided that since my in-laws loved music and movies, we would get her a gift certificate to the biggest media store in our town. She could select from hundreds of movies and cds. Convinced we had purchased the perfect gift, we were disappointed when she told us not to get her any more gift cards. She said she preferred to pick out her own movies and music. Excuse me? We had learned not to question, it didn't pay, we never won. We still laugh about it.

This challenge from Copic Colour Challenge #48 , was to use G21, B45, and R85. I didn't have G21, I used YG23 instead. Other colors used were R11, E00, E31, E25, and E29. The paper was DCWV Glitter Sweet Matstack which contained all those colors. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.



As always, your comments are very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card. YOu have done a fab job with the coloring. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper. This card is very well colored.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!

    Bob L.

    www.happycardmaker.wordpress.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love that Magnolia image as well!

    ReplyDelete