Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flab cubed...

I didn't make a New Year's resolution about losing weight this year because I knew I wouldn't keep it. I notice parts of my body heading south. Bra straps need to be wider so they can be pulled tighter. Sleeves need to be longer to hide all the skin sliding under my arms. Food goes straight to my thighs and butt, no waiting. I've gotten to the point that smelling food adds pounds. I should be on the "if it tastes good, spit it out" diet, but alas, my willpower is weak. So many foods, so little time. Keeping that in mind, I have a large collection of humorous Art Impressions stamps that I haven't touched since I learned how to color with Copics (well, that makes it sound as if I know what I'm doing - I'm just learning). I've been on a Magnolia kick and have neglected lots of other worthy stamps. So, here's one. Her name is Sitting Lovelle and we share the same soul.



The paper is DCWV Nana's Kids. Copics: E00, E11, E13, E15, R83, Y13, Y02, Y08, YG23, B41, E43, C00, C1. Spicas: Lipstick, Blossom, Gold, Baby Blue, Lemon. The punch was a Stampin Up Ticket Corner Punch. The sentiment was computer printed. I plan to pull the rest of these stamps out and color them. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment